1. The following conditions are for sale and attendance at the event: There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law.
2. The right of admission is reserved by the box office staff at the venue.
3. Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, pensioner, concession) will only be upon production to box office staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
4. Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the box office personnel on the night of the performance.
5. Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
6. Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the box office one hour prior to each performance.
7. Every patron must have a valid ticket.
8. By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
9. Centenary Theatre Group Inc assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.